Our wonderful Horsham based client is looking for a Training Co Ordinator/ Team Assistant to join the team. They are rapidly growing, so this is an exciting time to join! See below for more details.
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Hours of Work Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Overall Purpose of the Job:
The role of the Training Coordinator is to coordinate the logistics and communications for online and face to face events, from receipt of an initial query through to successful delivery on the day and post event evaluation. When you are not coordinating events, you will be supporting the development of eLearning videos and user guides, managing client communications and managing initial training queries.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating the set-up and booking of training (both face to face and online)
- Managing the event logistics (where applicable)
- Liaising with trainers and clients over training dates and requirements for each event Coordinating/ensuring the booking of venues as required, prioritising suitable venues (through external suppliers as appropriate) to ensure that the most cost-effective solutions are provided
- Working with clients and employees to identify meeting and training agendas
- Ensuring that delegates receive adequate and timely information about any changes to an event, especially if a cancellation or change of venue occurs
- Working with internal colleagues where necessary to ensure that our training programme of events and packs is set up in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Monitoring generic mailboxes and CRM, dealing with customer queries in a timely manner and within agreed SLAs
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with internal colleagues to ensure successful delivery of an event
- Working with your line manager to actively initiate new ideas for training courses and packs and process improvement
- Effectively managing and communicating room, equipment, catering requirements as well as final delegate information and pack/material production with venues and trainers
- Maintaining accurate data within the CRM to support visibility and accuracy of performance and data
- Providing accurate and up to date management information as required by line manager and the wider Customer Experience team
- Monitoring deadlines/KPIs/SLAs of the entire process to ensure compliance and maintain service levels
- Acting as a cross team resource, supporting other teams within the department
- Taking complete ownership and accountability for any events and packs assigned to you and working cross-team to ensure the event runs without issue.
- Taking complete ownership and accountability for any queries or issues within the team and ensuring resolution of issue through to completion.
- Dealing with pre and post go live queries via telephone and email
- Creation and maintenance of training materials (videos and guides)
- High level of communication, organisation and the ability to effectively prioritise workload and administer a number of events at any given time
- Excellent customer service, and the ability to coordinate and carry out activities with limited supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills are required to interact effectively with internal and external customers
- Prepared to be flexible in their approach to supporting others to deliver
- Prepared to be open to the need for the role to evolve to meet new deadlines and objectives as the business' goals and targets change especially in how we provide training to different customers.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, specifically the IFA and wrap/platform market
- Experience of IT CRM systems and processes
- Knowledge of end-to-end production of training events, face to face and online.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, apply now to avoid disapointment!