Trust Fundraiser - Leatherhead - £23,000 + Benefits
This charity's Fundraising and Marketing Team raise money to support all services and the activities of the family of charities, through a combination of individual giving campaigns, events, trust applications, community and corporate support and major gifts.
This role will fundraise from charitable trusts for project funding across our services and to continue a successful, ongoing capital appeal for the development of future plans.
- To assist the Trust Fundraising Manager in the research, identification and written communication to potential grant-making trusts.
- To write trust applications.
- Conduct research into grant-makers and assist with information required to carry out applications.
- Carry out an agreed number of applications per month to medium-sized and new trusts.
- Regularly update company database on activity and provide administration support to the Trust Fundraising Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a wide range of people at all levels
- Ability to plan systematically and manage resources in an organised way, prioritising workload and meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work both as part of a team and on your own initiative
- IT literate - experience of using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Experience of working with a charity in a paid or voluntary role
- Excellent organisational, time management and research skills
- Degree educated