Temporary Marketing Assistant/Executive
Due to high work volumes, my client is requiring an experienced Marketing Assistant/Executive for the next 2-3 weeks.
Your role will be to:
- Research, write and manage posts in Buffer including LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram
- Collate and circulate "news alerts" - some content of which translates for social / Buffer schedule
- Resize and file images - ensure clear consistent naming policy
- Save images into website CMS using naming format and adding alt text for SEO
- Collate and input statistics into reporting spreadsheet - spreadsheet to be created
- Use Campaign Monitor to create email campaigns
- Help keep portals current including Zoopla and Rightmove through website CMS and the Help to Buy portal
- Manage plots in the website CMS for web and portals
- Review all listings - sense check, consistency check etc. and make updates in website CMS via portal feed section
You must have previous relevant experience, be available on going and be able to work as part of a friendly team.
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!