Urgently required - PA - 2 Months.
My lovely high profile client is looking for an experienced PA to support a Director and the team for up to 2 months.
You will be:
- Dealing with correspondence, drafting routine letters and memos
- Answer overflow and team calls, transfer calls, take messages.
- Liaise with all other Senior Managers, Directors & PA's to ensure effective communication through all departments.
- Manage the diary of theDirector.
- Collate reports and information for board & operations meetings.
- Arrange meetings for the Director with internal and external contacts, ensuring that a room is available, and that refreshments/lunch are provided.
- Arranging bookings for events and conferences on behalf of Director and team.
- Maintain up to date and efficient filing systems for the planning department.
- Type meeting minutes taken at planning meetings and ensure efficient distribution.
- Production of contracts and forms of appointment.
- Maintain stationary supplies for the department.
- Contact consultants for Health & Safety re-audits and Insurance renewals gathering relevant paperwork.
- Assisting in the preparation of enquiries to consultants.
- Liaise with consultants and land owners to arrange site visits and surveys.
- Responsible for planning accounts and budgets.
- Monitor and record staff attendance, holiday and sickness information and provide external visitor information to reception.
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!