Our client based in Plymouth is looking for a Night shift Warehouse Operative/Forklift driver to join their team within the Logistics Department.
You will work a 40 hour week Monday to Friday 22:00 - 06:00.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following activities:
- Load and unload vehicles in accordance with Company procedure
- Load preparation and checking
- Pick kits or parts according to work order or pick list
- Issue parts to machine shop or production in line with plan
- Put product away in relevant locations
- Pack, unpacking and decanting of parts in accordance with packing instructions
- Prepare seal kits and other spare parts for shipment prior to packing in line with agreed processes
- Pick and pack seal kit spares for customer orders in accordance with on time delivery rules
- Use SAP to create works orders, pick lists, confirm packing, enter weights and dims and print delivery notes and labels
- General FLT driving
- Support other Logistics areas when required
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a similar role, requires a good eye for detail, must be customer focused and able to work effectively as part of a team.
Ideally you will also
- Possess a counter balance and preferably pivot steer fork lift truck licence
- Previous experience in a warehousing role good knowledge of the parts used in stores and recognition of this area of the business
- Working knowledge of SAP
This is a great opportunity to join a well known brand in its field and offers progression for the right candidate.
Please don't hesitate to apply online attaching your CV