Our client located in Epsom is looking for a warehouse person to join their team for the next 1 - 3 months, possibly longer.
The position is Monday to Friday from 9am - 6pm (5.30pm finish on a Friday) with 1 hour's unpaid lunch break each day.
As a warehouse person you job will involve but no be limited to:
- Receive and unload incoming goods, ensuring quality control checks are complete, correct booking of the goods.
- Assist with parts stocking, picking, distribution and stock taking as required
- Ensure that all deliveries for forward transit are picked and palleted making sure they are correctly labelled.
- Ensuring all equipment is correctly packaged ahead of forward transit to the customer
- Re-located goods in the warehouse in order to optimise available storage space according to supervisor instructions.
- General / Adhoc
- Carry out cleaning tasks in the warehouse area on a daily basis
- Assist in weekly and monthly stock checks by hand in the warehouse