Our prestige client is looking for a Warranty Costing Administrator to join their expanding team based in Worthing paying between £20,000 - £24,000 dependant on experience.
They are offering a salary of £20,000 - £24,000 dependant on experience and your working hours would be Monday to Friday 08.00 - 18.00 (1 hour lunch) and with an overtime rate of time and a half.
Along with the yearly salary on offer our client have extensive staff benefits such as Company Pension, Cycle to work scheme, death in Service benefit, staff referral scheme surprise gifts throughout the year to reward their staff.
Main responsibilities of the Warranty Costing Administrator role are:
- Ensure that invoices/warranty and R&M claims are processed daily, accurately and in line with Company and the manufacturer's policies and procedures
- Ensure that queries/rejections are cleared promptly
- Maintain and file customer/warranty and R&M invoices/claims as required by the Company and the relevant correspondence and documentation
- Assist credit control/line manager in resolving of customer/MBUK non-payment of debt/claims as and when required
- Ensure adequate stationery is maintained on site to ensure smooth running of the department
- Help the department when needed in answering the telephone within the target set by the Company to maintain a high standard to customers
- Attend training in house or externally as required to fulfil duties and to ensure skill is maintained in line with the job
- Provide assistance to the General Managers as required to ensure the smooth running of the section.