Web Front End Developer
Due to expansion, my industry leading client is looking for an Web Front End Developer to join their team.
We are looking for a Web front-end developer with 2 - 3 years' experience in the digital industry, particularly those who understand a user-friendly approach to content management web projects, large and small. Also with the ability to work in collaboration with Designers, Web Developers and Project Managers as one team.
What I need to do:
The role is an integral part of my client's web deliverables and omni-channel campaigns.
You'll be responsible for understanding and interpreting briefs from the Account and Project Manager, and understanding your part to play in the project.
Taking responsibility for the page mark-up structure and browser rendering of the web project (with guidance from the approved design(s)).
Providing technical support for our internal Content Management System, working mainly towards creating and maintaining data driven pages within and throughout.
A good eye for detail as some smaller projects may not have a detailed design.
Apply clean CSS styling throughout the project according to the approved design(s).
Keeping the project on track by ensuring that any dependencies are handled in a timely fashion in a fast paced environment.
How will I succeed:
- Keeping the project on track by ensuring that any dependencies are handled in a timely fashion in a fast paced environment.
- Keeping up-to-date on the latest developments in front-end coding
What I need to know:
Worthy contenders must have a current skill set in the latest front-end tools and techniques:
- SASS compiling
- Media queries
- js and / or AngularJS 1.x and / or Angular 4+ and / or other MV* frameworks would be beneficial
- SFMC / AMPscript knowledge is essential
- Having worked with one or more CSS grid frameworks is beneficial, like Bootstrap, Susy and others
- Experience working with Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text, Brackets, Github Atom, or similar editors
- Working with source control, in particular GIT
What I should Know:
- Working comfortably within Adobe Creative suite (mainly Photoshop, XD and Illustrator)
- Any interesting GitHub / Bitbucket / GitLab (or others) repositories you've been involved in? Are you happy to share some projects you've worked on and talk us through what you have done?
What decisions can I make:
- Advice / feedback on a provided design that does not meet best practice
- Improvements and suggestions on existing projects
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!