Hospitality and Operations Manager - £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Excellent opportunity to join this thriving company where business is booming and growth is a key part of their plans for the future.
This is a very hands on role that requires management of the Food and Beverages department - including staffing, training, maintaining and updating all cleaning contracts and ensuring health and safety standards are met.
You will be responsible for overall operations for the weddings and events held - managing staff and making sure everyone is trained to company standards.
- 5years + experience is essential for this role as they host over 100 functions a year.
- You will need to have a proven track record in similar role managing multiple events from start to finish.
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing permanent team as well hiring casual staff - A leader and a team player
- Passionate about exceeding guest expectations and working to a high standard
- You must enjoy working in a fast paced environment and able to work weekends
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations is important in this role