Workshop/Warehouse Assembly Technician
Due to growth, our Client based in Dorking is looking for two new members to join the assembly team in their workshop.
PRODUCTION, PACKING, AND DISPATCH OF HYDRAULIC HOSES, CONTROL CABLES AND OTHER COMPONETS
Workshop technician to either the control cable or hydraulic hose workshops as required.
- Assembly and fabrication of control cables and hoses to specified details/drawings.
- Use machinery and tooling provided to prepare, fit and test component parts.
- Work accurately and promptly to meet requirements of factory orders.
- Familiarity with fine detail measurement (millimetres)
- Picking and packing of specific parts when needed
- Any other workshop environment tasks reasonably requested, once provided with training / guidance.
The full time working hours are Monday to Friday 40 hour working week. Anything from 20 hours+ will be considered.
Training will be provided as required.
You will be entitled to 20 days holiday per year. This excludes public holidays. A candidate will never be required to work public holidays. The holiday year begins on 1st April.
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!