Workshop/Warehouse Assembly Technician
Due to growth, our Client based in Dorking is looking for two new members to join the assembly team in their workshop.
PRODUCTION, PACKING, AND DISPATCH OF HYDRAULIC HOSES, CONTROL CABLES AND OTHER COMPONETS
Workshop technician to either the control cable or hydraulic hose workshops as required.
- Assembly and fabrication of control cables and hoses to specified details/drawings.
- Use machinery and tooling provided to prepare, fit and test component parts.
- Work accurately and promptly to meet requirements of factory orders.
- Familiarity with fine detail measurement (millimetres)
- Picking and packing of specific parts when needed
- Any other workshop environment tasks reasonably requested, once provided with training / guidance.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 37.5 hour working week.
For 'Early' shift, from the hours of 06:00 and 14:00hrs.
For 'Late' shift, from the hours of 14:00 and 22:00hrs.
You can work either shift or do a month on, month off!
The normal rate of pay is £9.55 gross per hour.
Training will be provided as required depending on the workshop the candidate is needed in and subject annual to review.
You will be entitled to 20 days holiday per year. This excludes public holidays. A candidate will never be required to work public holidays. The holiday year begins on 1st April.
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!